Did you know that 10% of men's cancers in Australia are work-related?
Exposure to asbestos, chemicals, dust and UV at work is killing thousands of Australian workers.
We're holding a Webinar for Health & Safety Reps, union officials and activists to talk about what the hazards are and strategies to eliminate them.
Together, #WeCanICan stop work-related cancers!
Union Health & Safety Experts Renata Musolino & Dr. Deb Vallance will take you through:
- What causes cancer in the workplace?
- Strategies for HSRs to effectively deal with cancer-causing hazards in the workplace
- Introduce you to the best publications and resources on occupational cancer
- Answer your questions!
You can log in via computer, smartphone or tablet or call in via telephone.
Places are limited so RSVP NOW! You will receive the log in link when you RSVP below.
- February 08, 2017 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Wherever you are (online)
- 32 people are going