HSR Initial OHS Training
Course for Elected OHS Reps and Deputies under the Victorian OHS Act
This course is approved by WorkSafe Victoria under Section 67
This course provides HSRs with an understanding of the objectives of the OHS Act 2004 and their role under the Act
- Interpreting the OHS legislation framework and its relationship to HSRs
- Identifying key parties and their legislative obligations and duties
- Establishing representation in the workplace
- Participating in consultation and issue resolution
- Representing DWG members in any OHS risk management process undertaken by the appropriate duty holder/s
- Issuing a PIN and directing the cessation of work.
Under section 67 of the OHS Act (2004), HSRs & deputy HSRs are entitled to undertake a WorkSafe approved course of their choice, in consultation with their employer.
Course hours: 9am - 5pm. Course fee for Metropolitan: $880.00
Sign up for training below and we'll send you an invoice or other payment option.
- September 12, 2016 at 12pm – September 16, 2016
Ballarat Regional Trades & Labour Council
24 Camp St
Ballarat, VIC 3350
Google map and directions